1. PURCHASE ORDER PROCESSING
a. Fill system files to load vendor, SKU for finished goods and spare to system
b. Work with factories to confirm on forecast qty / delivery dates c. Visit factories to check on production, delivery and tackle problems d. Identify production bottlenecks, long lead materials, daily capacity, etc.
2. NEW PROJECT HAND OVER / REPEAT BUY a. Work with Customer Care, MPP, Purchasing, Engineering and Quality for latest updates. b. Ensure relevant departments meet their deadlines for an on-time production start.
3. MONITOR SUPPLIER PRODUCTION / DELIVERY PERFORMANCE a. Daily monitoring of factory production schedules and activities to ensure on-time delivery
b. Work with logistic to cater to customers’ shipment requests
c. Fill delivery info to system
4. ASSIST CUSTOMER CARE IN SERVICING JMATEK CUSTOMERS’ FAR EAST LOGISTIC OFFICES
a. Attend customers’ Far East seminars (to educate our suppliers) b. Fill customers’ Far East Office reports / documentations if required c. Provide regular delivery updates to Customer Care for update customers’ Far East Offices
d. Provide support during buyer/ far east logistic office staff visit
e. Handle and alert relevant parties on production issues at factories / etc.
5. MAINTAIN SAMPLES / MATERIAL STOCK POSITION TO SUPPORT SAMPLE AND SPARE PART ORDER
a. Prepare and maintain relevant reports to management
6. HANDLE ALL GOODS INSPECTION ARRANGEMENTS, COVERING INTERNAL AND CUSTOMER INSPECTIONS, FACTORY AUDITS. a. Work closely with relevant parties for arrangements on inspection, 3rd party lab tests / audits
7. ASSIST SHIPPING OPERATION TASKS a. Provide Packing List, Sales invoices and good ready date for dispatch of goods.
8. SUPPLIER APPRAISAL PARTICIPATION a. Feedback on supplier follow up, production and on-time delivery performances b. Preparation of KPI and RCCM report and communicate with supplier to ensure they agree on their performance and take actions when fall shorts of targets
9. OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES AS ASSIGNED BY SUPERVISOR
10. COMPLETE THE INSPECTION REPORT FOR PAYMENT ARRANGMEENT
11. HANDLE FILM OUTPUT